Hospice nursing isn't just a job, it's a calling.
Do you want to provide compassionate, high quality care? Do you want to join a dedicated and collaborative interdisciplinary team? More time to spend with your patients? We are seeking to fill the following positions.
On-Call RN Weekends FT salary position
On-Call RN 7days on 7days off FT salary postion
This is an excellent opportunity to work out of your home.
- Patient assessments, including physical, emotional, psychosocial, environmental and educational components
- Providing skilled nursing care to hospice patients in their homes
- Identifying patient needs and making timely referrals to other disciplines in collaboration with the physician and care manager
- Providing comprehensive teaching to patients and their caregivers
- Timely and appropriate documentation of patient’s status
- Admission of patients
This job requires a person who can work independently, while never forgetting that hospice care is a team effort.
On-Call RN FT salary position
- This position is responsible for direct nursing care.
- Responsible for the delivery of patient care.
- Assessment of patient and family needs.
- Development, implementation and evaluation of an appropriate plan of nursing care.
- Serve as the case manager, which involves the identification of appropriate services, supervision of home health aide staff and ongoing review and evaluation of the utilization of services
Under the direct supervision of a Hospice Registered Nurse, The Hospice Nurse - LPN will provide nursing care to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care. May include continuous care services and in-home respite care services.
Seeking CNAs to provide excellent personal care to hospice patients living at home or in a facility.
RN License, LPN License, CNA Certification
Previous experience in hospice, home health, a plus but not necessary.
Must have reliable automobile, valid driver’s license, and the minimum state required liability auto insurance.
Demonstrated commitment to Hospice For All Seasons philosophy of care, core values, and mission statement.
Current Employment Opportunities
We provide the following benefits to employees, which vary based upon full or part-time status:
- Competitive Salaries, pay raises, and overtime pay
- Medical Insurance reimbursement, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays and personal and sick time off
- Expense and Mileage Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
Background Checks — All applicants are required to authorize Hospice For All Seasons to conduct a background reference check. Your employment with us is conditional upon our review of this information. Hospice For All Seasons reserves the right to conduct this check at any time after you have been employed.
Driver’s License/Driving Record — Employees in positions where the operation of a motor vehicle is an essential duty of the position must present and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record to our insurer.
Certification, Licensing and Other Requirements — You will be informed by your supervisor if there are any licensing, certification or testing requirements for your job.
At Hospice For All Seasons we believe that care should be patient-centered. We believe that hospice is a gift and we work around the clock to provide
compassionate and attentive care to every person touched by our program.
Hospice For All Seasons is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform servicemember status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
We invite qualified, interested applicants who share our core values to join us by applying. Please complete an application and submit a resume via fax/email/mail/ to:
Fax (717) 238-3190
Hospice For All Seasons
280 South Hill Drive
Grantville PA 17028
"it's Your Choice!"
Not all hospices are the same
717-234-2555 or 855-234-2555
Ask for Hospice For All Seasons by Name