"it's Your Choice!"
Not all hospices are the same
717-234-2555 or 855-234-2555
Ask for Hospice For All Seasons by Name
Volunteering From the heart
Our volunteers are truly the "heart of hospice" and are an essential part of our team. A hospice volunteer is a specially trained individual who provides assistance to patients and their families.
They are men and women of all ages, coming from many different backgrounds. It takes a very special, caring person to give themselves as unselfishly as our Hospice For All Seasons volunteers do.
There is no cost for training to become a hospice volunteer.
If you'd would like to be a part of Hospice For All Seasons team, here are some examples of the activities you can assist with:
- Light household chores
- Preparing meals at your home for patients and delivering them
- Grocery shopping
- Providing help with hair and makeup
- Putting puzzles together
- Help patients tell or write their life stories
- Working on crafts and other projects
- Reading to patient or holding a hand
- Staying with patient while family members take a needed break
- Playing cards
- Clerical and other office duties
For more information on becoming a volunteer for
Hospice For All Seasons please contact Janet Myers, Volunteer Services Manager
(717) 234-2555 or email email@example.com
Cooking with LOVE for our patients.