"it's Your Choice!"
Not all hospices are the same
717-234-2555 or 570-573-6204
Ask for Hospice For All Seasons by Name
Cooking with LOVE for our patients.
Volunteering From the heart
Our volunteers are truly the "heart of hospice" and are an essential part of our team. A hospice volunteer is a specially trained individual who provides assistance to patients and their families.
They are men and women of all ages, coming from many different backgrounds. It takes a very special, caring person to give themselves as unselfishly as our Hospice For All Seasons volunteers do.
There is no cost for training to become a hospice volunteer.
If you'd would like to be a part of Hospice For All Seasons team, here are some examples of the activities you can assist with:
- Light household chores
- Preparing meals at your home for patients and delivering them
- Grocery shopping
- Providing help with hair and makeup
- Putting puzzles together
- Help patients tell or write their life stories
- Working on crafts and other projects
- Reading to patient or holding a hand
- Staying with patient while family members take a needed break
- Playing cards
- Clerical and other office duties
For more information on becoming a volunteer for
Hospice For All Seasons please contact Stefanie Heim, Volunteer Services Manager
(717) 234-2555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org